Once-Daily Health Booster
Manufacturer: Life Extension
Multi-nutrient formula with eye support
- Helps defend against oxidative stress with vitamin E
- Supports bone and arterial health with vitamin K
- Promotes vision health with MacuGuard® phospholipid blend
- Contains many critical nutrients missing in most multivitamin formulas
In stock Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 56 loyalty points. Your cart will total 56 points that can be converted during next order into a voucher of 2,80 €.
|2||54,49 €||Up to 4,54 €|
|4||53,36 €||Up to 13,62 €|
Once-Daily Health Booster
Item Catalog Number: 02291
Once-Daily Health Booster provides the following nutrients:
- Vitamins K1 and K2, including the rapidly absorbed MK-4 and the 24-hour bioavailable MK-7,1 to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- MacuGuard® proprietary blend, which contains trans-zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, and lutein to support eye health and healthy vision, now contains alpha-carotene to further support macular health.2
- Saffron has been added to help maintain visual acuity, based on cutting edge research findings3,4
- Gamma tocopherol, a highly effective form of vitamin E, which quenches a dangerous free radical (peroxynitrite) that plays a major role in age-related decline.5,6
- Vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol to suppress lipid peroxidation.7,8
- Lycopene to support prostate health and guard against LDL oxidation.12,13
- Chlorophyllin, which offers protection against environmentally induced DNA damage.14
- Lutein is a carotenoid that is an important part of your macular pigment. It helps protect the eyes from the effects of blue and ultraviolet light. 26-28 Lutein supports macular health and defends against oxidative stress to help keep your eyes functioning over time. 28-30
Just one softgel of the new Health Booster taken with a heavy meal provides optimized potencies of fat-soluble vitamins, carotenoids, and other nutrients needed by maturing individuals. Taken separately, the individual ingredients in Once-Daily Health Booster would cost two to three times more.
Serving Size 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)||30.2 mg|
|Vitamin K activity from:||2600 mcg|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as trans-menaquinone-7)||100 mcg|
|MacuGuard® proprietary blend: phospholipids, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta ) (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso -zeaxanthin & trans -zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]||173 mg|
|Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)||100 mg|
|Mixed Tocotrienols||55 mg|
|Saffron extract (stigma)||20 mg|
|Lycopene [from tomato (fruit) extract]||10 mg|
|Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, flax seed oil, medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, safflower oil, corn oil, beeswax, purified water, acacia gum, maltodextrin, carob color, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.|
LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of NutriProducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patent 8,623,428.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking a vitamin K antagonist (e.g. warfarin), consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Nutr J. 2012 Nov 12;11:93.
- JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015 Dec;133(12):1415-24.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:429124.
- Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010 Dec;51(12):6118-24.
- Nutr Rev. 1997 Oct;55(10):376-8.
- Med Hypotheses. 2007;69(6):1367-70.
- Cardiovasc Res. 2003 Feb;57(2):563-71.
- Brain Res Bull. 1994;33(3):313-8.
- Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14(11):21447-62.
- J Med Food. 2011 Dec;14(12):1511-8.
- J Nutr. 2013 Jul;143(7):1067-73.
- Nutr Cancer. 2009;61(6):775-83.
- Lipids. 1998 Oct;33(10):981-4.
- Toxicology. 2004 Mar 1;196(1-2):117-25.
- J Biomed Biotechnol. 2004;2004(5):306-313.
- Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022013/ . Accessed April 24, 2015.